Past Present Future

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Personality Test


If I were a tree what would I look like?




The colours of this tree is mostly yellow and red, one of my favourite colours.

I love the shape and how you can only see leaves falling during certain season.

I like how the whole shape of this three is round (half of a sphere) because although

I am more of a geometric-line drawer, I still like organic and round shapes and lines.

Also I like how there are plenty of leaves and branches in the trees unlikely like other

ones with thin branches and no leaves. The thick and strong base of the tree

represents like the supporter-type where it gives me comfort, safety and support.




If I were a shoe what would I look like?




I am more of a hill/slipper/thong person than sneakers...

I love blue greenish mixed colours ! I actually did found the perfect coloured hills

but they didn't have any smaller size so... I had to let go of them :(

Because I like simple things, the basic high hills are my favourite shoes.

Although I am a hill person, I mostly wear 3-7cm hills and unlikey to wear those really

high and thin hills.



If I were a car what would I look like?


I have no idea what this car is and I'm not really interested in cars anyway.. but

I like how it is flat and slim and also its cute but also classic and simple looking

I would've liked it if it was either black or white but I couldn't find a photo.


If I were a chair what would I look like?



Swinging chairs are my favourite. Well... this chair is swingable and alsoit's clear !

I think it's thoughtful and unique about this chair.

So you can see around you and it would feel like as if you're in a bubble.



If I were a pair of glasses what would I look like?




I like big glasses rather than small ones.. and also love black outlined glasses!

The shape is a rounded square type which makes it look more classic.. i guess



If I were a flower what would I be?




Rose !

Although it's a common flower, I think it's the prettiest flower.

It's amazing how there are so many colourful flowers there are now...

I like how the rose petals are layered

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic effort and beautiful design for your blog..I look forward to the exciting projects ahead with you :) love the fish :)

    ReplyDelete