Past Present Future

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Career Opportunity Research

Career Opportunity
http://www.ehow.com/about_5181286_career-opportunities-multimedia-computing.html

I'm now interested in graphic and game design within multimedia as one of my career option.
While a graphic designer may need computer skills, mathematics and programming, a multimedia planner might focus more on management skills, marketing and execution of tasks. 
Animation fields can include visual design, 2D animation, 3D animation, web content, music production, sound and lighting effects, interactive and interface design and motion.
I was also interested in animation but not really as my career. I've applied for work experience in interior design, but if I had the opportunity for graphic and game design, I would've tried as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment